Saturday 16 May 2015

Framing Day 25 - Extra Gas point installed.

I was more than happy to see that the plumbers had been back and installed the extra 3/4" gas line that I'd requested. I also have one in the alfresco as well. This is considerably more than the usual gas line for domestic appliances; it is commercial grade! It will allow me the future expansion capability to put in either a commercial wok or cook top. All I need to do is to put them in and add lots of stainless steel and a commercial range hood! :) Dreaming? Perhaps, but...

Future expansion gas point.
I'd also like to thank the plumbers for thinking. Whilst I was on site, they thought to ask me if I wanted a cold water point ("you've got everything else!") for the fridge. We'd um-ed and ah-ed about it, so in the end, we said why not? If it is not there, then we can not use it, however, if it is there and we do not use it then there is no loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment