Saturday 15 August 2015

Framing Day 90 - Massive Interior Updates

After picking my boys up from school, we all got to go and have a look whilst there was good light. We found the painters there, I thanked them from helping us build such a nice home. They looked back at me as if I had two heads. I had a good chat to the boss, Paul. He said that most people don't talk to them (which is pretty much what the framer said months before) at all, much less say thank you. "It doesn't happen" were his words. Sad really.

I would encourage everyone to talk to the tradies and let them know that their efforts are appreciated, if not verbally, a case of beer never goes astray.

The guest (princess) suite ensuite.

Guest suite shower.

Guest suite floor.

Partial kitchen splashback.

Laundry splashback.

Laundry.

Laundry floor. The slab manager had no issues putting a drain here. I wish we'd known that!

Not too much out of square.

The galley sink.

And tiled splashback.

A closeup of the kitchen cupboards.

A wider angle view.

The SS was not happy that it was straight. So it came down to be replaced.

The spa has been delivered!

Bedroom bathroom.

Bedroom bathroom.

The front is north facing; lots of natural light.

Another bedroom bathroom.

Master Ensuite. I wish we'd been asked which way to lay them, either by National Tiles or the Tiler. I'd have requested them to be vertical if asked. It looks odd. Time will tell if I can live with it.

Spa will be next.

Master ensuite shower.

Master ensuite shower.


All of the heat lamps are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment